Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] need some help intercepting Line messenger traffic

From: David Hock <honeypotincloud@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 06:54:41 +0800
 I'm working on a project for Line messanger app. security
So I will be using Wireshark to help me intercepting the packets and try to see if any encryption is used or It's possible to read the contents of the messages being exchanged.

I need some guides or links where I can find help as I'm not very much good with Wiresharks I know some basics, Also as for now I didn't find any reviews on the cryptogarphy implementation on Line messenger which I assume would help me.

Thanx

David,