Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] General tip for creating display filters Re: Filtering based o

From: "COHEN, HARVEY S" <hc2182@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 15:22:58 +0000
An easy way to create a display filter is to select a packet that contains the value you want to filter. Click View, Packet Details. Expand the details view and find the line that contains the value you want to filter. For example, in the question below, find the line that contains "102.142566". In this case, the line will be
	Time since reference or first frame: 102.142566 seconds
Right-click on this line, and select Prepare a Filter, Selected. In this case, the display filter will say
	frame.time_relative == 102.142566
Finally, edit the display filter to meet your need. In this case, edit to say
	frame.time_relative < 200
Harvey S. Cohen