Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] MPTCP subflows

From: Matt <mattator@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 17:10:27 +0200
Hi,

I am using tshark to filter & export packet infos to a csv file. I was
wondering if there was a way to select the TCP connections that
belonged to a same MPTCP connection without  postprocessing the
exported csv?
I would be willing to provide a patch otherwise (I've already written
a dissector) but I am unsure how it should be implemented

Best regards
Matt