Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Feedback on WS 2 preview

From: John Boxall <jboxall47@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 14:16:03 -0400
I recently installed the latest stable WS and the WS2 preview and noticed one difference in behaviour in the WS2 preview packet list pane that I hope can be changed.

In the current WS, once the packet list pane fills up a scroll bar is made available to scroll the list. If you scroll to the end (bottom) the packet list continues to show the latest packet as more and more are coming in. In the WS 2 preview the last displayed packet is shown and you must manually scroll down to see all new packets from the previous time you scrolled to the bottom.

I would prefer that the current behaviour be maintained. Apologies if this has already been raised.
--
Regards,

John Boxall