Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] subprotocols

From: Charles Smith <cts.private.yahoo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 10:41:40 +0200
Hello Pascal,

I don't find any .c files under (ubuntu) /usr/share/wireshark - is this only available to a dissector that's linked-in to the executable?  Or can I access it via lua, as well?  Or, do I only need to get the source tarball in order to study the example?  Would it be wiser to ditch my lua code and do it in c?

TIA
cts