Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] subprotocols

From: Charles Smith <cts.private.yahoo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 17:33:32 +0200
Hi.

I have created a dissector for our tunnel protocol.  I have the feeling that if I want to decode a payload protocol, say LTE MAC protocol, I'd use the proto() statement to hang that into my tree and some library code somewhere would do the rest of the decoding ... but I can't find these libraries (e.g. http://wiki.wireshark.org/MAC-LTE).  Can someone set me straight?

cts