Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Use Wireshark to snif other computers on the same wifi net

Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 22:29:00 -0400
Aaron... for an easy WiFi monitor go to whoisonmywifi.com....they have a free WiFi monitor...if you need any help google lovemytool john Kerber for an overview from the founder...Tim.the oldcommguy

Sent from my Verizon Wireless - Tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aaron Schneider <notstop@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi:

Indeed I'm able to get monitor mode on the interface mon0, but now the protocol for all packets is 802.11. What's next?