Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] GCM tag verification for SSL traffic

From: Thulasi Goriparthi <thulasi.goriparthi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 17:50:45 +0530
Hello,

I was looking at the epan/dissectors/packet-ssl*.c of 1.12.0 release, I see that gcry_cipher_decrypt is called for record decryption, but where is the additional authentication data fed and where do we do the tag verification?

Please excuse me if I missed any obviously locatable code for this.

Thanks.
Thulasi.