Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark crashes on Ubuntu 12.04

From: Rania Saleem <rxsaleem@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 18:14:08 -0500
Hi all,
I'm very new to this software! I downloaded it on my MAC (OS X Mavericks 10.9.4) and I've been successfully running and exploring it! However, I have Linux (Ubuntu 12.04.) on the same machine through "Virtual Box" and I installed the wireshark there, but it crashes whenever I do the following:

Show the capture options > capture > interface .. So when I start typing (en0 or lo0) in the "interface" bar it crashes immediately and give this message on the terminal that I fired Wireshark from! (ERROR:capture_dlg.c:408:capture_filter_check_syntax_cb: code should not be reached)

HELP PLEASE???

Thanks!!

Rania :)