Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Using Wireshark for a DSL "link no surf" problem

From: "Jamie O. Montgomery" <Jamie.Montgomery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 03:17:39 +0000

I work with DSL at work, so I'd be interested in seeing your screen captures to see if I can help.

Jamie Montgomery | Comporium
Network Facilities Engineering | Engineering Associate II

The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments thereto are confidential, privileged, or otherwise protected from disclosure, and are intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and any attachments by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or e-mail and destroy the original message, attachments, and all copies.