Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] How can I solve my DHCP problem via Wireshark.

From: Jason Long <hack3rcon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 12:25:14 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Members.
How are you?
I have a problem on my network. I have a DHCP server and use some access point. My access points use static IPs and I plug them to my switch via cable. Devices like Cell phone and laptops can't get an IP address. They see WIfi but can't get an IP. Some of my printers have the same problem too, They use, cable and I se static IPs for them but my printers can't work properly :(. It is a little odd because sometimes my devices work properly but sometimes not. Can you tell me how can I trace this problem?

Thank you.