Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] libwireshark for continuous capture?

From: Javi Gallart <jgallart@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 20:34:34 +0200
Hello all

I started this thread some months ago : http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-users/201310/msg00001.html. According to it, usage of Lua scripts is not suitable for continuous packet capture, dumpcap is recommended for that. Does the same hold for a C application that captures network data and used libwireshark (as nextexpect does) for packet dissection?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Javi