Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Need help with analysis of two related captures

From: Kurt Buff <kurt.buff@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 12:44:57 -0700
All,

I have an engineer developing a tool in our AU office. His work
requires that a machine in the his office talk with two machines in
our US office.

If one of the US machines fails to respond, the second machine is
supposed to pick up the conversation.

However, he's getting timeouts from both, randomly. I've got a tcpdump
capture that he sent initially, and then a pair that I captured of an
event from firewalls at both ends, but as a relative newb at this kind
of troubleshooting, all I can see are a fair number of out of order
packets and resets, and can't really tell him more than that.

The captures are small (2k, 4k and 6k).

I'd love to find a facility or help of some sort to get to the bottom
of the problem, if I can.

Can anyone point me to where I might find some help on analysing these?

Kurt