Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] I/O Graph Bug??

From: Sake Blok <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 20:16:49 +0200
You are using bytes/tick on the Y-axis, which means, the displayed value is the sum of the length of all packets in each tick interval. Since every TCP packet will match both filters, the length of all tcp packets is plotted.

What you would want to do is use the "Advanced" Y-axis unit. It will give you the option to sum(), avg(), min(), max() the value of a certain field (in your case tcp.window_size) over the tick interval. I would suggest to use tcp.window_size both as the filter and as the field to calculate and then use avg() as the operator.

Cheers,
Sake