Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] wireshark mirror

From: Pavel Kislinger <kislinger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 19:48:35 +0200
Hello,

I would like to ask you, if it is possible to host a public mirror server for wireshark download? Something like: "2.eu.dl.wireshark.org". I would like to continue the historical
partnership. I have prepared a rsync based mirror with hour synchronization. The mirror is accessible using http, ftp or rsync

http://mirror.vutbr.cz/wireshark
ftp://mirror.vutbr.cz/wireshark
rsync://mirror.vutbr.cz/wireshark

Best regards,
Pavel Kislinger | Brno University of Technology