Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark V0.99.4 Need application info

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 10:11:19 -0700
Wireshark 0.99.4 was released on October 21 2006. This predates the
Wireshark 1.0 release branch, which reached EOL in 2010[1]. It also
predates Windows Vista and 2008, much less 2008 R2. You might be able to
run it in compatibility mode, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Would it be possible to upgrade to Wireshark 1.10? It supports 64-bit
Windows and won't be EOLed until June 2015 (possibly later depending on
the next major release schedule).

[1]http://wiki.wireshark.org/Development/LifeCycle