Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] see only one direction when port mirroring -> SOLVED

From: Christian <kuchenmann@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 19:21:51 +0100
I've found a Vista 64-bit ethernet-driver for my PC.
I tried to install it, it worked and now I really see both directions (RX and TX) of traffic.

Christian

Am 15.03.2014 09:33, schrieb Christian:
Hi!
When I am mirroring ports on my switches (Netgear GS108T, Cisco SG200-08) I only see one direction (RX or TX) of packets
when using my Win7-PC (64-bit) as "sniffer" with wireshark 1.10.6 64-bit.
This PC still has WinXP 32-bit as 2nd operating system (dual boot). When I'm starting with WinXP and capture packets with wireshark 1.10.6 32-bit
I see all packets RX and TX (as expected).
It is not the Bitdefender antivirus, because I uninstalled this and same thing happens.
Any ideas?
Thanks.
Christian