Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] number of peers per endpoint?

From: "Dana J. Dawson" <Dana.Dawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 11:48:26 -0500
I think the easiest way to do this would be to copy the contents of the conversations pane you're interested in into a CSV file using the "Copy" button at the bottom of that window, and then open that file in Excel (or any other spreadsheet) and use the tools available there, such as a pivot table.  It's easier than it sounds.

Dana
---
Dana J. Dawson
Principal CPE Engineer, CCIE #1937 (R&S)
CenturyLink, CPE-CTAC
600 Stinson Blvd., Flr 1S
Minneapolis  MN  55413-2620