Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] save tcpstream with colours?

From: Mathias Koerber <mathias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 18:11:18 +0800
Is there a way to save a TCP stream (from the 'Follow TCP Straeam'
dialog) in such a way that even in an ASCII output it is clear
which side sent what?

In the dialogue itself there is colourization, but that gets lost when
saving the stream to ASCII.

It would be nice if one could either have each part separated by a blank
line with some indicator on the left, or to have the save function
inject colour coding.

Heck, even HTML

output would suffice.

Mathias