Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] RTP tracing problem

From: Miha <miha@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 15:56:12 +0100
I also compared sip trace on bouth server and they look identicly. SDP looks the same:(

tnx
miha

Dne 2/28/2014 3:53 PM, pi�e Miha:
HI,

I am having one problem with wireshark.

I have sip proxy and every call is relayed throught RTP server for media handling. Issue is that I can only see one leg of the call when I am tracing with wireshark on RTP server. On sip server I can see bouth legs.

I also tried on test inviroment and I can see bouth legs with wireshark on rtp test server.

Audio is working ok, i just do not know what could be wrong that I can not see leg b.

tnx
miha