Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark wiki question

From: Hadriel Kaplan <hadrielk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 08:22:56 -0800 (PST)
[This isn't related to wireshark use, but I can't find a better mailing list for questions about the Wireshark wiki]

Does anyone know how to view what other pages link to a given page in the wiki?  Normally this would be in the page's "info" section of other wiki's, but apparently not moinmoin (or at least not wiki.wireshark.org).

For example, if I'm looking at:
http://wiki.wireshark.org/Lua/Dissectors
how do I see what other pages link to this one?

Also, the link to "WikiWikiWebFaq" is broken on the main page, which is immutable and thus I can't fix it.

-hadriel