Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Work Practices of Cyber Security Professionals

Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 19:13:34 -0500
Check out a total set of computer forensic tools. Free ones that I use often.  WWW.win-ufo.org.. they are tested , vetted , and hashed....

Muhammad Adnan <muhammad.adnan200@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a university researcher who is investigating the development of new, usable tools that will improve the work practices of cyber security professionals. As a first step to achieve this goal, I am undertaking a survey to gain an in-depth understanding of the day-to-day activities of cyber security professionals. The targeted participants for this survey are those who perform security related activities as a part of their job (e.g. security analysts, network administrators, penetration testers).

I would be very grateful if you could spare some time and complete this short (10 minutes) survey for me. It can be accessed at the following link:
http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/1536165/Work-Practices-of-Cyber-Security-Professionals

If you have questions or concerns about this research, please contact me (Muhammad.Adnan@xxxxxxxxx) or my Ph.D. supervisor Dr. Mike Just (Mike.Just@xxxxxxxxx), both at the Interactive and Trustworthy Technologies research group (http://www.ittgroup.org/), Glasgow Caledonian University, UK.

Kind regards,
Adnan