Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] SIP text to PCAP Possible?

From: Anders Broman <a.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 23:02:24 +0100
If you figure out how to write pcap(ng) files from perl using the "exported PDU" format might be an idea
see epan/exported_pdu.h

Regards
Anders

Evan Huus skrev 2014-02-04 15:19:
Hi Jamie, if you can perl it into a hexdump format, Wireshark comes
with a tool "text2pcap" which will turn that into a pcap file. I'm not
aware of anything else that does what you're looking for though.

Cheers,
Evan

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 8:37 AM, Jamie O. Montgomery