Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Malformed packet analysis

From: Patrick Klos <patrick@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 14:35:14 -0500

Share the packet wih us (preferably in pcap format).

Patrick

Sent from my piece of crap Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch

Markus Moeller <huaraz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

   I am working on a packet generator and when I analyse the packets I create with wireshark I get a malformed packet.  I think I created the packet following the RFC. How can I find our the exact reason why wireshark create the error ?

Thank you
Markus