Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] HTTP 2 support

From: Marco <listaddr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 18:40:27 +0100
Hello,

I'm using wireshark 1.11.2 (built from sources) under linux to read an HTTP 2 capture file. According to the announcement, 1.11.x should support it.

However the HTTP data isn't dissected, I see the raw binary frames. This is a straight HTTP 2 request from a client, and the corresponding server response, using HTTP2 in plain-text from the beginning, ie without upgrade.

Do I have to do something special?

Thanks