Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Enable PRP dissector in tshark

Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 15:48:13 +0100
Hello,

the switch to enable the PRP [0] dissector in wireshark can be found via
"Edit -> Preferences -> PRP -> Enable dissector".
Does anyone know how to enable the PRP dissector with tshark?
Is it something like "-o prp:True" (which does not work, of course)?

[0]: http://www.wireshark.org/docs/dfref/p/prp.html

Jan Fuchs (M.Sc.)
Engineer, Quality management

LANCOM Systems GmbH
Adenauerstrasse 20 / B2
52146 Wuerselen, Germany
http://www.lancom.de

E-Mail: jan.fuchs@xxxxxxxxx

...connecting your business
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Ralf Koenzen, Stefan Herrlich
Registergericht/Commercial Register: Aachen, HRB 8889

This email and any files transmitted with it is intended only for the named
recipients and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or
disclose the contents of this communication to others and notify the sender
immediately. Then please delete the email and any copies of it. Thank you.

Für Umsatzsteuerzwecke/For VAT purposes: Ust-ID-Nr./VAT-Registration
Number: DE 813 441 912
Es gelten die AGB's der LANCOM Systems GmbH. Preisänderungen und Irrtümer
bleiben vorbehalten.
The general terms and conditions of LANCOM Systems GmbH apply and are
subject to alterations and errors.