Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] tshark smb,srt filter error

From: "Kevin R. Cullimore" <kcullimo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 20:03:35 -0400
On 10/20/2013 3:41 PM, Guy Harris wrote:
On Oct 20, 2013, at 11:44 AM, Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is the best *official* reference I know of, and it's for XP
(through presumably things haven't changed much since most new work
has been going into PowerShell that I'm aware of):

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/concepts.mspx?mfr=true
I'd found that - and also found some other pages that are apparently part of that reference, but not linked to other pages in the reference in any immediately obvious way.

Any idea what page, if any, describes the quoting conventions?  I couldn't find one of those old-fashioned things called a "table of contents" for that document.

(Or is this a case of "works best with Internet Explorer"?)

This might be a useful reference for us to link to somewhere, as some tshark commands might require a fair bit of tricky quoting (such as the command that started this thread).
their CLI documentation has fallen apart since they LAST changed CEOs. Sad for a company whose core competence was actually programming languages (WAY back in the day).