Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] tshark/wireshark preferences files.

From: "Andre Steenveld" <andre.steenveld@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 12:56:50 +0200
Hi,

I tried to search for this question but could not find anything for it.

I have a system with WireShark and another application that is using tshark.
Both WireShark and tshark are using the same system preferences file and
users preferences file.
But the settings for WireShark are different from the settings for tshark.
And there are too many settings to overrule with the -o option in tshark.

How can I control the use of preference files used by tshark to be different
from the ones used by WireShark?
Any suggestion is welcome.

Kind regards,

Andre Steenveld.