Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] How to correlate MAC and IP addresses

From: Hector Akamine <akamine@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 15:55:08 -0700
Hi,
Is there any way to correlate the IP addresses and MAC addresses that appear in a capture file (ie., to produce a table showing the MAC address that corresponds to each IP that appears in the capture file)?
Going to Statistics > Endpoint I can only get the list of MAC addresses or the list of IP addresses separately.

Thanks
Hector