Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Need to record bandwidth used by branch office VPN tunnels

Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 19:12:17 +0000

You might consider using MRTG to capture and graphically represent utilization. http://mrtg.org

From: wireshark-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wireshark-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gary Drost
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 12:19 PM
To: Community support list for Wireshark
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-users] Need to record bandwidth used by branch office VPN tunnels

Giles

The firewall devices that are providing the VPN tunnels may have an option to record statistics data over a longer period of time.  I know that I can see the bandwidth being used over the a shorter timeframe now.

I will look into that option and see what I can find.

Thanks,

Gary

Pioneer Consulting Services, Inc.
Cell: (360) 739-2491