Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Need to record bandwidth used by branch office VPN tunnels

From: Stefan <netfortius@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 07:31:02 -0500
ntop suggestion is a good one, with the only note that I would suggest ntopng (http://www.ntop.org/ntop/ntop-is-back-ntopng-1-0-just-released/), moving forward (BTW, the syntax for reading a capture file using ntopng is "-i <file.cap>" (similar to reading out of an interface), not "-f <file.cap>")

***Stefan