Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Need to record bandwidth used by branch office VPN tunnels

Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 09:02:28 -0700
Laura

Thanks for the response.  I will try TSHARK on this.  I don't have a problem saving all the packet data if it is needed to generate traffic stats - it just didn't seem necessary if there was a better way to do it.

Gary

Pioneer Consulting Services, Inc.
Cell: (360) 739-2491
email: gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx