Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] saving audio content of received packets

From: Abhik Sarkar <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 14:57:12 +0400
You might want to have a look at SoX: http://sox.sourceforge.net/

On 2 August 2013 14:18, M. V. <bored_to_death85@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi guys,

I wanted to convert received audio content of a call (via rtp packets) to an audio file (any format). I know with wireshark we can do this in a great way, but I wanted to know if somehow I can do this via command-line?

it would be a great help if you guys give me any thoughts or suggestions on this.

thank you.