Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] saving audio content of received packets

Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 03:18:04 -0700 (PDT)
hi guys,

I wanted to convert received audio content of a call (via rtp packets) to an audio file (any format). I know with wireshark we can do this in a great way, but I wanted to know if somehow I can do this via command-line?

it would be a great help if you guys give me any thoughts or suggestions on this.

thank you.