Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Anybody seen this before?

From: Martin Visser <martinvisser99@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 22:16:30 +1000
When you say that "the only place it can be found is in the capture file" I'm guessing by that you mean it is being sent to an IP or port that is unknown to you.  Also just because something is obscure doesn't mean it isn't normal. For instance, these days a lot of web based applications, are driven by _javascript_, with lots of embedded code - you may well see a lot of references to sites for advertising or other reasons.

Anyway is you want to upload a capture, the most useful place is
http://www.cloudshark.org/ (Just make sure it doesn't contain information you want to keep private)

Also you wish to describe your capture method (is it of traffic to your machine, or is a capture at your router).

Regards, Martin