Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Pyreshark

From: Eshed Shaham <ashdnazg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 03:42:14 +0300
Hey,
I've just released version 0.1.0 of Pyreshark (https://code.google.com/p/pyreshark/)
With 2 major improvements:
- Support for Wireshark 1.10.* (I'll take this chance to say congrats and thank you to all contributors!)
- Support for new data sources - allows you to implement ridiculous amount of stuff from rudimentary fragmentation/reassembly to decoding and if you're in a creative mood, even dissecting files.

As always, feedback, questions and requests are most welcome.

Cheers,
Eshed