Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Delta Time (conversation)

From: Sake Blok <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 09:37:22 +0200
On 6 jun 2013, at 02:51, vincent paul wrote:

> I used Wireshark 1.10. I setup a column to display "delta time (conversation)", and check "Calculate conversation timestamps";  But nothing shows up in the column.  Do I need to check something more to see "delta time (conversation)".

There seems to be a bug indeed. The standard column "delta time (conversation)" is not being filled in. However, if you create a custom column with the field tcp.time_delta, it does work. Since conversation timestamps have only been implemented for IP, there is no difference in the output (this may change in the future when other protocols start using conversation timestamps).

I'll look into this, thanks for reporting.

Cheers,
Sake