Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark 1.10.0 is now available

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 14:11:07 -0700
On Jun 5, 2013, at 12:51 PM, Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>     * Wireshark on Linux does a better job of detecting interface
>       addition and removal.

...and on OS X as well.

In addition:

	* On Windows, interfaces are shown with their "friendly name" (such as "Local Area Connection").
	* The Capture Options dialog has a capture filter field, allowing you to set a common capture filter for all selected interfaces (which, of course, must work with all those interfaces).