Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] [HITB-Announce] HITB Magazine Issue 010

From: Hafez Kamal <aphesz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 19:00:01 +0800
Hi everyone,

A small reminder that article submissions for HITB Magazine Issue 010
are due tomorrow (15th May 2013). If you're interested in submitting
please send your > 3000 word article to editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:

   Next generation attacks and exploits
   Apple / OS X security vulnerabilities
   SS7/Backbone telephony networks
   VoIP security
   Data Recovery, Forensics and Incident Response
   HSDPA / CDMA Security / WIMAX Security
   Network Protocol and Analysis
   Smart Card and Physical Security
   WLAN, GPS, HAM Radio, Satellite, RFID and Bluetooth Security
   Analysis of malicious code
   Applications of cryptographic techniques
   Analysis of attacks against networks and machines
   File system security
   Side Channel Analysis of Hardware Devices
   Cloud Security
   Exploit Analysis

On an unrelated note, registration for the 11th annual HITB Security
Conference (#HITB2013KUL) is also open. Taking place from the 14th to
the 17th of October, the conference will be keynoted by Andy Ellis
(CSO @ Akamai) and Joe Sullivan (CSO @ Facebook). The event website is
here:

http://conference.hitb.org/hitbsecconf2013kul/

On behalf of The HITB Team, we look forward to your article
submissions and to hopefully seeing you in Malaysia in October!

---
Hafez Kamal,
HITB Conference Core Crew (.MY),
Hack in The Box (M) Sdn. Bhd.