Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Process Information with packets

From: Prameswar Lal <engg.pram@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 19:45:13 +0530
 hi i am going to work on project
 The application and  user associated with each packet should be shown
in the packet detail. like  wireshark show the packet sender's  host
user name. let suppose

a computer have 10 user .then we can not say who is the sender of this

packet.

please tell me what i can add new more feature in this project . and i
dont know this is already implemented or not . if  implemeted then
tell me .

i will greatly happy if  you help me to improve my project
thanks