Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Extracting data from capture

From: radiatejava <radiatejava@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 12:41:07 +0530
Wireshark users,
I have a packet capture in which there are http requests (over plain
connection, not SSL) and their response. Response received is
certificate or chain of certificates, possibly in binary data. It
shows the content type of the object as
'application/x-x509-ca-ra-cert'. However, when I try to do
'ExportObjects' > HTTP and export the object, it exports fine but I am
not able to view that certificate using any tool (like openssl or any
other).

I am suspecting wireshark is not exporting either fully or some issue.
I have attached the file 20130417-213837_TCPDump.pcap here
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=90024b432de06aed&id=90024B432DE06AED!1107&authkey=!AG9x61vd9JLHYL0

Can someone tell me how do export the http response that has
certificate so that I am view the certificate ? Appreciate the
response here.

Thanks/Satish.