Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] About filter "udp && !icmp"

From: delarge <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 19:28:15 -0300
Hello everybody,

I'm a new user of Wireshark and I'm capturing UDP traffic. Startly I used the "udp" filter but appears some undesirable ICMP packets, so then googling I've found the "udp && !icmp" filter to avoid capture ICMP packets.

It's all right till here, but when I export the capture as plain text, the ICMP packets appear again. Seems like the filter just works in the main screenl of Wireshark. What can I do to capture just UDP traffic?

Thanks in advance.
Regards.