Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Plot packet loss?

From: delarge <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 17:12:56 -0300
Hello everybody,

I'm trying to know how many packets lost result of a capture of  UDP traffic in a handover process. So, a wired host generates traffic UDP(via Iperf) and a wireless client receives it, and in the middle of the capture the client trigger the handover to another AP and then continues receiving the traffic. Is not useful for me know just the number of packets lost in the capture because probably I have some losses caused by the air and not by the handover.

I want to plot the packets loss in the capture (time vs numbers of packets lost) but I don't know exactly how.

Looking the packets in wireshark I've seen the field "identification" that is a identificator number. So If i know what number  is missing I can know how many packets were lost, however I can't export this packet's field from wireshatk.

I really appreciate some guide, tip or help.

BTW: The I/O graph that shows wireshark shows the packets lost? or some falls in the graph can be caused by packet's queuing?

Thanks in advance.
Regards.