Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] How to systematically determine where my network bottleneck "c

From: Ed Flecko <edflecko@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 08:21:19 -0700
I'm learning Wireshark and I know it can help with this problem.

I have the typical WAN/WLAN combo like I'm sure you all do.

Management wants to upgrade the capability of the network, so I need
to figure out what network components I may need to upgrade to
eliminate choke-points - do I need to upgrade switches, cabling, etc.,
etc., etc.?

I'm open to any suggestions on how to accurately determine what I need
to upgrade, but I'm SURE Wireshark can help me determine this, but I
don't know how best to use it to do so.

Are there any books, videos, websites, etc. that can help me with this?

Thank you for your suggestions!

Ed