Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Command line WLAN IO graph

From: Steve Evans <sc_evans@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 13:04:03 -0800 (PST)
    I would like to use Wireshark to produce an IO graph from the command line. Currently as I see, the following stats are available:

      "eth"   Ethernet addresses
      "fc"    Fibre Channel addresses
      "fddi"  FDDI addresses
      "ip"    IPv4 addresses
      "ipv6"  IPv6 addresses
      "ipx"   IPX addresses
      "tcp"   TCP/IP socket pairs   Both IPv4 and IPv6 are supported
      "tr"    Token Ring addresses
      "udp"   UDP/IP socket pairs   Both IPv4 and IPv6 are supported

    As far as I can tell, in order to do this it would require the presence of a "wlan" type. Is this currently available or planned for future versions or is there a workaround?

    /Steve
    aka Wifinut