Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] USB Dissector for PTP (Camera) Protocol?

From: Max Baker <max@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 10:42:46 -0800
Hi All,

Two questions for you :

1. Has anyone made a USB dissector for the PTP
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picture_Transfer_Protocol) protocol?

Since there are other protocols supported under the same name, the
signal to noise ratio is pretty hard.   I looked at the wireshark source
and did not see anything there.

2. Can anyone recommend which dissector I should use as sample code if I
wanted to add this functionality?

Thanks,
-m