Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Packet lengths with filter shows 0s as count

From: "Lobb, Janos" <janos.lobb@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 15:58:08 +0000
Hi,

Using OS X 10.8.2 and WS 1.8.5 when I select packet lengths… from the Statistics menu and leave the filter as is - (ip.src_host == trialx.yalepath.org and ip.dst_host == bml0020.yalepath.org) or (ip.src_host == bml0020.yalepath.org and ip.dst_host == trialx.yalepath.org ) -, for the Count column I get all 0s and the other two columns are empty.  Without the filter I am getting believable numbers under all columns.

Other issue:  I have the above filter as the capture filter or I believe so  - I typed into the box near the Filter: button -, and I still see IP addresses not related to either machines.  What am I doing wrong ?  /I am monitoring a mysql replication between the two machines as I load a dump into the master.  WS is running on the slave./

Thanks ahead,
János