Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Malformed Packet

From: "Ewgenij Sokolovski" <ewgenijkkg@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 11:51:23 +0100
> I like having malformed in the protocol tree, or at least I like to be
> able
> to use the 'malformed' filter.
> Note that it is also added hidden when malformed is used as a type of
> expert info.

I think "malformed" is OK if there is an explanation, what "malformed" in the particular case means. The packet is malformed indeed and it's good for error search and hierarchical structure of reporting:) But without an explanation the user is quite confused...

So, should I submit an appropriate bug report to bugzilla?

BR
Ewgenij