Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] EAP-PEAP - Decryption of SSL traffic

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 07:55:54 +0100
Hi,

I'm not aware of any plans in this regard, although I think this is a good idea.
What it would require is a enhancement of the SSL association tracking, beyond
current TCP / UDP (and there appears to be SCTP as well?) connections. It could
do with L2 connections as well. That would be the way forward.

If you want to have your idea recorded you can best file an enhancement bug, if
possible with example capture files and additional info for someone to start
coding on. Or code it yourself of course.

Thanks,
Jaap