Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] error: Neither Qt nor GTK+ 2.12 or later are available, so

From: Simon K <k_simon78@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 12:58:17 +0800 (SGT)
Hi Harris,

Thanks for the info , i checked in config.log and there it is mentioned as gtk/gtk.h not found .

So i copied the contents of gtk-2.0 directory i.e. gtk and gdk to  /usr/include location , now in config.log it is throwing error for other .h files , many are there , do i need to copy manually each one of them to /usr/include location ?

 I think that is tedious. Is there any other solution for this ?

Thanks & Regards,
Simon